Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Party

What a crazy week that last week before the Christmas break. I started to feel bad that Monday but just assumed it was a cold so I didn't go to the doctor and just did the best I could all week until Thursday night, wow I felt so horrible I couldn't even make it in to work. Somehow I made it to the doctor that day to discover I had the flu, are you kidding me. I was forbidden to go to school for a week, I was so shocked and sad; I missed out on pajama day, Polar Express Night, Polar Express Movie, our party and many fun activities. It was very hard for me not to be there but I definitely learned my lesson to get a flu shot every year from now on; I can't remember the last time I was that sick, it took me a good 10 days to get over it.

I just want to thank all my parents, Mrs. Chinn and Mrs. Solis for all their help in my classroom to put the party together, they did a great job and it looked like the kids had a blast.

Here are some pictures from the Christmas Party





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...