Friday, January 27, 2012

Weather

In science this week the children had to write a weather report and on Friday I told them I would tape them as they gave their report just like the meteorologist. They were so excited and wanted  me to post it on Channel 8 and you tube, I compromised and said I would post it on my blog so their parents could see.
Parents, The children had such a great time doing their report and thanks for dressing them up for the day. I am so sorry about the wobbly camera, not only was I recording but trying to keep the rest of the class quite so we could hear.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one cute little weatherman! Fun project! =)Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Kristen said...

What a cool idea!!
Kristen

Peterson's Primary Peeps said...

What do you use for writing lessons? My school does not have something school wide for writing and is looking for ideas. Check out my blog for this post at http://petersonsprimarypeeps.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your help
Michelle

Mrs. Clancy said...

Sandra, You've been tagged! If you want to "get to know you" game, check out my post Have a great day! Melissa

http://joyfullearninginkc.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...