Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Closer look at our room.

Here is a closer look at things I love in my classroom.

I started using these shelves in first grade in each group of desks.  I just love how easy it is to have the students book boxes and other things they need next to them, saves time.  I zip-tie them to together and the table so they stay put.


We always make a social contract in our school, this year I used the "Rainbow Fish" and we talked about how we were going to treat each other.  They then made a fish and wrote how they would behave this year.  


Here is our math area.



Since I teach dual language we do a self generated alphabet.



This is our reading graph to chart the children's reading level and how much they improve though out the year.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...