Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Party

We had our Valentine Party today, I know a Tuesday just a little crazy. To make the week even crazier our district decided to have a half day tomorrow. The children will go home at 12:30 and the teachers get to stay for planning.
I really wanted the children to have a fun Valentine holder but I knew we wouldn't have the time in class so I made it a homework project. WOW, they made some great boxes. Thanks to all the parents for helping with the boxes and the party.











2 comments:

Unknown said...

The boxes turned out so cute! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Heather's Heart said...

The Valentine's boxes are adorable! I just found your blog through First Grade Blue Skies! I am your newest follower!

I am a 1st grade teacher in Texas and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance! I have LOTS of *freebies*!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...