Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fish Tank

We started a unit on living and nonliving and having a class pet was one of the assignments so I decided to set up a fish tank again. I have had a fish tank in my classroom in years past but just didn't get one set up last year or this year.
I am so glad I set the fish tank up, the kids absolutly love it. They love to go over and just sit in front of it and watch. I seen some of the kids waving thier hands in front of the fish and I asked what they were doing and they were teaching the fish tricks, it was just the cutest thing (didn't have the heart to tell them they couldn't learn tricks).
Thanks to my awesome husband for setting up the fish tank.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! (looks like you got some funny kids in your class this year! =)
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

75 gallon aquarium said...

This is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...