Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Texas

Were back!! I really enjoyed my spring break and am ready for the rest of the school year.

We are working on Texas this week and Monday we represented numbers using cowboy boots. I drew a number and the children had to use cubes to make the number then I drew another number and they had to show me less or more. We did this whole group then I had them go to their tables and work together by pulling a number and representing it with the cubes.





On Tuesday we made cowboy's and cowgirl's using a glyph and also made the Texas Flag.








2 comments:

Deedee Wills said...

Love the boots! Cute!
Deedee
www.mrswillskindergarten.com

Shannon said...

Those cowboys are sooo cute!
Thanks for sharing!

Shannon
kinder-pond.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...