I still have five days left of school but couldn't resist in joining Littlest Learners Blog linky party on my summer to do list.
1. Relax and enjoy time with my family. I will get to keep my grandson most of the summer and my granddaughter will be here for the month of July so they will keep me very busy. I also have my son who will turn 16 this summer, I have signed him up for three weeks of camp so I will be chauffeuring him back and forth. We also will be spending a lot of time in the pool to keep cool in these hot Texas summers.
2. I will be reading "Daily Five" and "Math Work Stations" to begin and see from there what else interests me.
3. I have recently found some great blogs on crafting and have already made my list of crafts I want to attempt.
4. I will be making things for my new classroom. (more on that later)
5. Exercising as much as possible.
6. I will be going to Frog Street Conference in July.
7. I have an extra bedroom and will be redoing it into a craft room/ teachers room. I am so tired of having my teacher stuff all over the house and already looked up how to make a big desk for everything to be in one room.
8. I will be taking all my classroom books and leveling them and putting stickers on all of them as to there level.
9. I of course will try to organize and declutter my house and some school supplies.
I am realizing this list is getting a bit long, hopefully I have the time.
Introducing Little Readers!
10 hours ago