I was awarded the stylish blogger award, thanks to April Larremore, Jan Pearce and Shannon Martin, you all inspire me. Here are the rules for receiving this award: 1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award 2. Share 7 things about yourself 3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers 4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
1. I have just recently started taking a cake decorating class with my daughter, something we have both wanted to do for a long time.
2. I would love to take a class on blogging and learn how to design my own.
3. I started blogging a year and half ago and absolutely love it. I can't stop reading other blogs and finding great ideas. Reading other teacher's blog has truly inspired me to be a better teacher.
4. I love teddy bears and have them all over my classroom and home. Well they are all in the bedroom know because they were taking over the house.
5. I love spending time with my three children, two grandchild and of course my husband.
6. I was not one that knew I wanted to be a teacher when I was young. My youngest son is special needs and seeing his teachers work with the students when he was young made me want to become a teacher.