Saturday, May 28, 2011

Farm Unit

I just realized I didn't post any pictures of your farm unit. I spent a lot of time on this unit making workstations and math tubs and even made some of my own worksheets to match them and really wished I had gotten more pictures.

These are some of the charts we made together.




These are the math tubs. For the barn pictures they had to pick two barns and write subtraction stories on the worksheet I made. For the cows they had to pick two and make addition sentences. The had to write the amount of money on the pig cards and write the time for the barns.

Most of my ideas came from Kindergarten Hoppengings and Mrs. Lee. If you do not follow these ladies you really should they have great ideas and share with you for free. They have truly inspired me and I hope they can do the same for you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...