Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer

My new passion is pinterest, I'm so addicted. I recently had to put my computer in the shop and all my crafts for the summer where in my favorites so I have had to put some on hold (uggg). So wish I would of heard about Pinterest and Box.net a few weeks ago, they are both online storage so if you find yourself without your computer for awhile it will not be a problem. My username is http://pinterest.com/sandragun/ if you would like to follow me, if you have an account please let me know since I am so new I could use some help.

On a happy note I went to Salvation Army and was able to find this beauty (it will be when I get through painting it), and these books (21 books for .99 Wish I would had gone there before half priced books, Salvation Army was half the price.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...