Sunday, July 10, 2011

project

Here is another project that I have pinned on pinterest. This one was very inexpensive and easy to make. I used clothes pins ($1.00), spray paint ($2.88), and yard sticks (.62), I already had the hot glue. I spray painted all the clothes pins to match the color scheme in my room and left the yard sticks alone, my husband suggested painting them white after I was done so I might go back and do that. I wanted to make sure I could hang up the paper in both directions so I measured using the paper both ways then I hot glued each clothes pin to the ruler, I just used that ruler and measured all the rest. I then drilled a small hole at the end of each ruler and used some sting to hold up the rulers. I am going to use command hooks to hang these from in the hallway outside my classroom. I only have one bulletin board and just hate the way the walls look after years of stapling on them over and over again so this is a way that will leave no damage to the walls.




When I hang them in the hallway I will use a ribbon and make it smaller so you won't see so much and the ribbon will cover up the command hook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that pinned too on my Pinterest! You did a great job!!!

Alessia Albanese said...

Looks great! I think I would paint the ruler white - it would look really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Alessia
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...