Saturday, April 2, 2011

Plants

We studied plants this week and the children wrote a research paper. They worked really hard on these and I am very proud of their work.


We started by reading books about plants then I had them make a bubble map describing what they learned.


I then read another book and we made a tree map as a class then I had them go make their own.



After the tree map and another book I had the children use both their graphic organizers and write a paper on all the facts they had learned about.



The last thing I had them do was to make a table of contents and then make a book cover. This process was not done all at once, it was done of a course of three days.




Thanks to Kim Adsit for her unit on Spring, where I got these papers from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...